A fantastic temporary opportunity for a Marketing Manger to join an organisation within the public sector.
Your new company
You will be working within a public sector organisation, joining a dynamic marketing team where you will be a Marketing Manager for a 6-12-month period of maternity leave. My client is looking for an experienced marketing communications professional to manage a team of two marketing officers as well as managing a Kickstarter placement.
Your new role
The Ideal candidate will combine a range of skills and experience delivering marketing, PR, social marketing with enthusiasm and creativity with a desire to make a real difference to the well-being and lives of their residents. As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities include:
* Managing all marketing, communications and engagement activities for the housing neighbourhood and building service directorate.
* Developing communications strategies and campaigns.
* Producing creative marketing materials.
* Providing effective media management and crisis communications
* Producing housings tenant/leaseholder magazine.
* Engaging stakeholders and delivering internal communications for staff.
* Managing two marketing officers and a Kickstarter placement.
* Make a contribution to the councils corporate communications, including acting as duty media office as part of a team rota and a 24/7 emergency on-call rota.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3-4 years' experience in Marketing and communications or PR.
* Marketing degree or relevant.
* Administrative experience.
* Campaign management experience.
* Project management experience.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a 6-12 month contract paying up to £40k pro rata. This role is operating in a hybrid model with a combination of "working from home" and working in the offices based in Portsmouth
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.