Digital Marketing Manager
Immediate Start and Interviews
Our b2b/b2c client based in Guildford, is on the lookout for a self-motivated, versatile and experienced Marketing Manager to join our wonderful team.
They are looking for forward thinking individual who understands the target market and in turn, build awareness about how our products/services to satisfy their needs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies. Experienced in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns. The candidate will be able to plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns and be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Areas you will be covering:
* Contact, brief and manage third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
* Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
* Develop and manage SEO and PPC strategies
* Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
* Designs, builds, and maintains social media presences
* Project manage the creation of new websites
* Proactively maintain website and update with new content
* Reviewing the performance of the current website and investigating ways of improving the customer journey
* Work closely with the Sales team to develop marketing strategies to meet the company's objectives
* Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
* Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
* Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing campaigns with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
* Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
* Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
* Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
* Marketing focused with Sales acumen
* Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords SEMRush, etc.)
* Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud - desirable but not essential
* Experience using CRM systems
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.