A brilliant opportunity for an Account Executive looking to join an excellent organisation at a senior level.
Your new company
A dynamic and unique organisation that specialises in working with the most exciting and progressive mobility brands and manufacturers. This organisation values creativity, curiosity and unity is looking for a passionate Senior Account Executive to work with their Porsche team in Bournemouth.
Your new role
As a Senior Account Executive your main responsibility will be to support and deliver Porsche's marketing and communications, you will:
* Taking ownership for the status and finance on projects going through the team, including invoicing and billing.
* Briefing and managing projects through the agency.
* Helping set up and create campaigns across print and digital channels.
* Supporting big creative campaigns and production and reporting on the response rates and campaign performance.
* Supporting admin tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
* 1 year + in advertising agency or in-house.
* Marketing degree or relevant degree.
* Understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing process.
* Understanding of digital projects.
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
What you'll get in return
On top of your £20,000 -£26,000 salary (experience dependant), your benefits will include:
* Room to grow appraisal system to support your career development.
* 28 days holiday. (plus bank holiday)
* Reward and recognition scheme.
* Health care cash back scheme
* Daily fruit bowl and breakfast essentials
* Beer Fridge Friday!
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.