Content Manager - up to £60,000 + 10% bonus - Professional Services Business - London City (Hybrid working)
Your new company
A leading global FTSE 250 Professional Services firm who operate globally and have a London marketing team of 70. A diverse forward thinking firm that promotes individuality in all aspects of the workplace.
Your new role
As the Content Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Communications and will be working with the wider Content / Communications team. You will plan and develop engaging content in order to progress the marketing objectives and drive leads in order to position the business as market leaders in their field. Your role is integral in the marketing team as you will be supporting department wide campaigns and initiatives.
You will be involved in:
* Producing and developing the editorial calendars for specific campaigns / products.
* Liaise effectively with stakeholders in the business to ensure that the content produces is aligned to business needs.
* Support all content production and messaging. Ensure production and print schedules are in place.
* Support development of specialisms specific content to support business needs
* Create new content, writing and proofreading content ensuring it adheres to brand guidelines
* Support the creation of content use cases and workflows to target specific customers journeys
* Support A/B testing and optimisation programmes, working closely with the digital team to ensure content produces is effective for digital channels
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong content management experience - ability to plan and execute content production using an editorial calendars
* Experience producing engaging content and managing content schedules
* Experience using a CRM system i.e. Salesforce would be advantageous
* Experience of customer segmentation would be advantageous
* Prior experience directly managing, mentoring and coaching a team
* Experience producing complex schedules and dealing with a variety of stakeholders
* Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
What you'll get in return
* Salary up to £55,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus
* 25 days holiday (increase by 1 each year of service)
* Private healthcare
* Hybrid / flexible working (2/3 days in the office)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Learning and development programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.