Partnership Fundraising Executive
A leading charity based in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Partnership Fundraising Executive to inspire others to engage with the charity in order to raise funds through partnerships with corporates, trusts and individuals.
* Work closely with the wider fundraising team to contribute to the development and take ownership of the implementation of a fundraising strategy which focused on corporate partners, high value individuals.
* Develop a pipeline of corporate prospects.
* Manage relationships with key individual supporters.
* Work with programme staff to create compelling and persuasive cases of support being mindful of the sensitive use of our beneficiaries' experiences.
* Lead on the process of reporting back to funders and partners; working with internal programme staff to collate and produce high quality information for reports.
* Attend internal and external meetings, events and presentations as required.
* Ensure donors are promptly thanked and their gift is accurately recorded.
* To be aware of and operate within charity law, GDPR legislation and our policies and guidelines.
* Proven experience of developing corporate fundraising partnerships or managing relationships with major donors- essential
* Ability to build strong relationships within the team and with funders
* Experience of carrying out prospect research
* Ability and confidence to successfully pitch partnership opportunities to organisations
* Experience of working with and presenting financial information
* Computer literate with the capability of using Microsoft Office applications
* Experience of working remotely
* Flexible and non-judgmental approach to people and work
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated with good time management skills
* Inspiring and engaging communications skills
* Confident networker
* Ability to understand and maintain confidentiality
This role would best suit someone with fundraising campaign experience, corporate giving experience or experience working in a role including Development Officer, Development Executive, Partnership Giving Officer, Fundraising Executive, Fundraising Officer etc.
If you have the above skills and experience in driving fundraising campaigns, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130