Your new company
Your new company is the worlds leading distributor of Financial data and news on a global scale! They are a global Information and Technology company who solve your everyday problems with the use of data, analysis, and integrated ideas based on real time business and market information to make important financial decisions.
Your new role
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the guiding the strategy, design, and development of various email marketing programs. The ideal candidate is proficient in and passionate about digital marketing: enthusiastically identifies, recommends, and implements measurable improvements, and crafts strategies for future campaigns based on in-depth analysis of results.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience working in email marketing
* Solid knowledge in planning and building an effective email campaign (audience targeting and segmenting, personalisation, optimisation, deployment etc)
* The ability to test campaigns, interpret real time data and optimize accordingly (dynamic content, cadence, A/B testing, user experience and journey, etc.)
* An understanding of email deliverability and email performance analysis
* Experience with and understanding of email tracking / email marketing analytics tools (for email) and Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager (for web)
What you'll get in return
* Up to 55K + 15 % Bonus
* Attractive Perks and Benefits that come with the Financial Services Industry
* Hybrid Working Model
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.