Your new company
A member-led, sector-owned charity that works with institutions and higher education across the world to improve higher education for staff, students and society. Their strategic goals are to enhance confidence and trust, address systemic inequalities and advance education to meet the evolving needs of students and society within the HE sector. Delivering support through professional development programmes and events, fellowships, awards, student surveys, providing strategic change and consultancy services and through membership (including accreditation of teaching and learning, equality charters, research, knowledge and resources).
Working as part of a dynamic and forward looking marketing and communications team, this role will provide the opportunity to develop, implement and measure the success of multi-channel marketing campaigns for a range of services at this growing company. These services include consultancy services delivered in the UK and internationally, surveys, events and membership benefits.
Your new role
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the multichannel marketing plan to drive awareness and business growth. This role involves the full range of the marketing mix - both online and offline.
The primary responsibilities are:
* To forward-plan and implement the marketing plan and campaigns
* Running of the company Social Media and website
* To lead complex data segmentation across a rich customer base ensuring the success of the company's marketing and communications campaigns in support of customer engagement, lead generation and online booking
* To produce high quality resources, research, reports, toolkits and other content, ensuring the language is appropriate for a wide range of audiences following the company's tone of voice and that all publications are accessible and without errors.
* To be first line of contact for general enquires.
* To compile marketing evaluation reports, including analysis and identifying data trends.
What you'll need to have:
* Experience of working with CRM systems including aspects of data gathering and migration, input and monitoring
* Experience of working with data for audience segmentation
* Experience of updating websites and using content management systems
* Knowledge of SEO and PPC
* Experience of social media
* Excellent computer skills, including use of MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Great writing and proof reading skills
The candidates attributes:
The chosen candidate does not require relevant degree in marketing or business for this role but experience in marketing roles. The candidate must show areas of expertise and what they can bring to the role whilst the company will offer training in areas lacking experience and will help you to develop new skills. Enthusiasm to learn new skills is key in this role!
What you'll get in return
This role offers a market leading benefits package. Flexible working hours, hybrid working pattern with only one day in the office required each week, 31 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, and a whopping pension contribution of 19%. This really is a sensational benefits package and reflects on how this company invests in its staff!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.