Digital Marketing Manager - Interim role - Retail
Your new company
Your new company are a leading furniture brand that thrives not only off their ecommerce and stylish produce, but also their can-do attitude and connections with large retail vendors
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead and own the company's digital strategy. You will be responsible for planning, forecasting and executing all the company's digital marketing activity to acquire new customers and achieve revenue targets whilst maintaining ROI standards. You'll be commercially minded, knowledgeable with tech and have experience using a wide array of digital tools
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and achieve sales targets both offline and online
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns utilising a range of digital channels including PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates and CRM
* Responsibility for the digital marketing budget; planning, forecasting and allocating spend accordingly
* Track conversions, evaluate performance against set ROAS and revenue targets and optimise campaigns accordingly
* Owning our CRM-strategy; mapping out customer engagement campaigns and building the content and emails
* Report in weekly company trade meetings on the overall digital performance and trends and be the go-to person for all things Digital
* Manage our marketing technology stack which includes platforms and tools for web analytics, data management, omni-channel engagement, tag management and feed management
* Work with the in-house SEO team to improve search rankings and find new opportunities
What you need to succeed
* 5 years minimum experience working in a 360 digital marketing role
* Hands-on experience managing PPC Search and Shopping campaigns, primarily Google.
* Hands-on experience managing Paid Social campaigns on Pinterest and Facebook/Instagram.
* Experience working with Affiliate partners and affiliate management platforms.
* Solid experience with CRM platforms and understands mapping customer journeys and building emails
* Experience using product feed management tools and knowledge of how feeds play a crucial role in digital marketing
Understanding and experience using tag management solutions, specifically Google Tag Manager
What you'll get in return
This role offers a competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance along with an attractive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.