* London Borough Council
* Internal Communications and Campaigns Officer
* £250-£300 day rate
* 6 months (with opportunity to extend)
* Hybrid working
* start date: ASAP
Your new company
In the last 18 months, the borough have transformed their Communications.
They want someone to join them and help raise their game further, to become one of the best local government communications team in the country.
If you are focused on delivering better services to residents, partners, businesses and staff, and wants to help consistently raise standards in everything we do then this role is for you!
Your new role
* We are recruiting a talented Internal Communications and Campaigns Officer to join our team, to create and deliver engaging communications to keep internal audiences well informed.
* You will encourage and support our staff to share news and best practice across the organisation using a variety of different platforms.
* Your role will be to work with people leading change and organisational improvement, to make sure it is communicated effectively and in ever more creative ways.
* This role will create and manage dynamic campaigns for primarily internal audiences and will also work on external content to promote the work of the Council.
* This includes responsibility for an exciting portfolio area and a key focus on diversity and inclusion.
* You will demonstrate the role our staff play in making the borough a great place in which to live, work and visit and you will be instrumental in helping us connect with our communities.
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent copy writing skills with the ability to create clear and compelling content for our staff, Lead Members and Councillors,
* Have excellent attention to detail and a strong track record in developing communications which stand out and increase staff engagement.
* Have the expertise and confidence to provide sound advice on communications issues
* Have strong digital skills including: SharePoint, photography, video, web, streaming and picture editing, with an interest in developing new technology for staff communications.
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working options available.
* You will be supported by a strong team, united in a common purpose.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.