Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary - 12 Months
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Please note this is a 12-month FTC maternity cover.
We are looking for a marketing professional to help promote Croud as a digital marketing agency.
The successful candidate will be results-driven, strive for success, and have a desire to question and improve everything. With prior experience in B2B marketing, and a good understanding of the digital marketing space, the Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in developing and delivering Croud's marketing strategy.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the global marketing team and wider commercial team - primarily across the UK market, but also supporting global initiatives - to develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns to drive demand for Croud's services. They will also help to build the Croud brand amongst prospects, clients, employees, and other key influencers.
Key Activities / Tasks:
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to devise and deliver marketing strategies and tactics that drive leads and build awareness for Croud, particularly in the UK market.
Reporting on elements of the marketing strategy, including tracking costs, and calculating ROI of specific campaigns and initiatives.
Working closely with key partners, such as Croud's PR agency and platform and tech partners, to build strategic relationships and identify opportunities to drive leads and awareness for Croud.
Building relationships with key stakeholders internally, such as Croud's management team and channel leads, to identify and deliver against opportunities to promote Croud
Leading on Croud's UK marketing strategy, and working closely with the team to come up with ideas and implement strategies that drive leads and awareness for Croud. Channels will include:
* Content ideation & production: Working with the marketing team and teams across the business to ideate, draft, review and design content that helps to promote Croud's expertise
* Event marketing and management: Ideating and executing Croud-run and partner events (for clients and prospects), particularly for the UK market
* Email marketing: Working closely with the business development team to identify target segments, build relevant lists, draft email content, send campaigns and track success and optimise accordingly
* Award entries and case studies: Working closely with internal teams to coordinate case study and award entry content
* PR and partnerships: Working closely with Croud's PR agency to drive awareness of Croud, including coordinating Croud spokespeople, and reviewing and editing press releases and comments
* Social media & paid media: Supporting with both paid and organic social campaigns as required
* Demonstrable marketing experience, ideally in B2B services
* Experience of devising and delivering marketing campaigns - from ideation to execution to reporting
* Knowledge of and interest in digital marketing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Analytical and numerate, comfortable working with numbers and reporting on results
* Knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
* Knowledge and experience of key marketing tools, such as:
* Content management systems (WordPress)
* Marketing/email automation software (HubSpot, Mailchimp)
* Social advertising platforms, such as LinkedIn Campaign Manager
On completion of the three month probation period you will be eligible for the following benefits
* 25 days holiday a year
* Annual performance bonus
* Sale commission
* Recruitment referrals bonus
* Gym membership contributions
* Ride to Work scheme
* Rail card
* Season Ticket loan
* Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
* Free home office chair and screen
* Enhanced maternity and paternity package
* Life and income protection
* Medical cash plan
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Manager, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Social MediaManager, Marketing Analyst, Communication Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Office, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Public Relations Executive, PR will also be considered for this role.