Your new company
Hays have partnered with a multi-award-winning multi-award winning, independent digital agency with a vision to build and grow a progressive collective of social-first people and brands. They pride themselves in having a strong family team culture made up of vibrant, sociable, and forward-thinking people. One thing that unites them all is that they "want to make progress happen and" to ensure further growth of the business.
Your new role
They are on the lookout for a fantastic Digital Marketing / Account Executive who has experience working in the corporate and professional services sector - from organic and paid social media to websites to creative campaigns. With growth at the heart of their business, they are looking for someone who's excited to develop and push their role within the company. You will be overseeing digital client programmes, working closely with their strategy, creation, and activation departments to give your clients what they need. You will continually show how they deliver market leading planning and execution, and use your personality and character to build relationships with your colleagues and clients. You will be part of an expanding client services team, with lots of opportunity to grow with the team and own key accounts for the business. You will also be working on well-established accounts with high growth potential, providing you with a vehicle to perform and progress.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience working in the corporate and professional services sector
* Organic or paid social media experience
* Excellent communication and client service experience
* Prior account management experience ideally from agency background
* Experience in client project planning
* Outgoing and dynamic personality
What you'll get in return
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* +1 day annual leave for each year at the business
* Flexibility on working from home
* Monthly classpass membership (£25 pcm)
* Kudos reward scheme (£100 pm for winner)
* Monthly staff social events
* Yearly Christmas or summer party
* Monthly masterclass sessions with external speakers
* Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
* We borrow dogs!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.