Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established Global Asset Management firm to recruit a 12-month contract. A vibrant asset manager that has a great employer brand.
Your new role
In your new role as a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing integrated marketing campaigns through an omni channel approach working with cross functional marketing teams (PR, comms, design, content etc) focusing on the real estate assets under management business to ensure all marketing activity is driving sales. You will work with the Content and Distribution team to manage and develop product enablement material, maintaining and updating brochure, presentation, and website content. You will also work with teams to manage the thought leadership and fund update programme, including client webinars, articles and emails.
What you'll need to succeed
* 5+ years of experience within a similar generalist marketing role (ESSENTIAL)
* Experience in real estate and asset management or within financial services (ESSENTIAL)
* Experienced in supporting and executing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness Excellent communication skills and the ability to compile compelling marketing communications
* Knowledge of online and offline activities and the application of digital technology to drive customer acquisition and communication activities
* Experience of monitoring marketing budgets and invoice management Aware of the regulations and legislation governing advertising standards
* An understanding of real estate investment management businesses, the competitor landscape and the regulatory framework and requirements is required in order to build effective plans
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive annual salary (dependent on experience), and a competitive benefits package (including a bonus). You will also get the opportunity to work with an established firm that value their staff and provide a positive working culture and flexible working (hybrid working available).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.