Senior Marketing Manager - Up to £75,000 + bonus and benefits - London (Hybrid model) - Media Business
My client is fast growing global B2B Media business who provide essential information to the energy industry. The businesses benchmarks are used globally throughout the energy sector for formula pricing in contracts, as a taxation reference, in investment planning and for a variety of other purposes.
Your new role
In this role, you will be responsible for translating business objectives into marketing strategies and go-to-market plans to ensure that customer satisfaction, brand perception, customer acquisition and retention goals are achieved. You should be innovative and challenge our way of thinking, to inspire both marketing and sales to succeed. In addition, you will be responsible for being the subject matter expert and understanding the personas aligned to their market sector.
* Develop strategic marketing plans for a sector including target audience, value proposition messaging, content development, audience segmentation and channel strategy.
* Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy for a sector, including the creation of campaign briefs; delivering global marketing campaigns that build our brand and deliver high quality sales leads.
* Manage communications and priorities of internal stakeholders to deliver marketing strategies, tactical plans and campaigns that accomplish business goals and generate high quality sales leads.
* Analyse campaign data reports to improve sales lead conversion rates to revenue capture.
* Collaborate and coordinate with other functional departments within marketing such as regional, creative and technology in order to project one shared marketing voice.
* Develop and nurture a network of internal and external content contributors to generate a consistent stream of high-quality content marketing in a variety of formats.
* Launch new products and product enhancements in line with sector priorities through multichannel marketing programs.
* Leverage industry events and associations to highlight thought leadership that elevates the company's brand in the marketplace and position our offerings.
* Become fluent in the vocabulary of the markets that the company serves, gaining a deep understanding of market structure, trends and participants in order to effectively design go-to-market plans that resonate with the target audience.
* Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and engage with internal stakeholders to best position the value of the company's offering.
* Demonstrate nimble work habits whereby you seize upon fast-breaking market trends or movements to produce timely and topical marketing campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ability to align business objectives to key marketing strategies (strategic vs tactical)
* Excellent Content and Messaging experience - adapting to the companies Tone of voice
* Proven experience in Stakeholder management
* Experience in either Oil and Gas or Services business
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary - up to £70,000 + bonus
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* Gym membership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.