- Brand Manager
- FMCG - haircare
- up to £55k
- Greater London
A leading haircare brand is currently looking for a Brand Manager to join their team.
This role is responsible for creating the strategic marketing and brand plan, delivering the NPD launch strategy, delivering exceptional marketing activation, and managing two direct reports.
The brand is specifically tailored to care for curly and textured hair. First-hand experience of using haircare products for textured hair would be highly desirable.
- development and implementation of the launch & ongoing brand strategy for each brand, by market.
- lead and manage agency partners across markets to deliver communication plans and launch activation for NPD
- identifying gaps in the markets and working closely with the Global team to create an NPD pipeline.
- leading the trade marketing activation creative, working closely with the sales teams to support retailer activity in-store and online.
- Manage the brand P&L as well as setting and managing budgets for all UK and EU markets.
- manage a diverse team with different cultures across various markets. Demonstrating inclusivity and equity.
- Mentor, support and manage workloads of direct reports to reach their professional and personal development goals.
- Monitor competitor and market activity to stay ahead of trends and changes, ensuring the brand meets and anticipates local consumer needs.
- Travel as and when required across the UK and parts of Europe.
- Experience in a Brand Manager position, ideally within the beauty or haircare sector.
- Previous experience of agency & 3rd party management.
- Able to deliver strong & convincing presentations, and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and present findings in a clear and concise manor.
- Previous experience of managing/mentoring a direct report.
- A good understanding of how to manage P&L and budgets.
- A passion for haircare, specifically curly/textured.