- Global Connections Manager/ Digital Planning Manager
- FMCG - drinks
Fabulous new role working within a well-known drinks business on a portfolio of exciting brands.
Working closely with brand teams, you will develop the comms strategy, lay out the high level key comms objectives and map out what the key touch points are and how these can work together.
You will be key to connecting the dots across owned and paid media as well as advocacy, working with the global agency in digital media planning/buying to deliver best in class digital activations.
With strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and make decisions of the back of data to drive performance.
Strong experience in in digital planning/ buying including significant experience optimising social media.
There is also an opportunity for capability training for up- skilling teams in media/ digital.
- Significant experience in connections planning or strategic media planning experience - client or agency.
- Strong digital planning experience, especially with regards to social media and performance marketing.
- Proven ability to develop a variety of connections planning strategies to deliver brand and business results.
- Broad understanding of Influencer/ Media/ PR/ Brand Ambassador/ e-commerce/Advocacy
- Strong analytical skills: ability to read and interpret digital planning data to enhance marketing performance.
- Strong presentation skills