Dynamic Content Executive - London - £35,000 - £40,000 - Tech Business
Your new company
A growing Technology business based in London that have been developing since 2012. They have circa 30 employees across the UK, India, Spain, Poland and the US and are growing at an expediential rate. They have doubled their headcount in the past 18 months and are going from strength to strength.
Your new role
As a Content specialist, you will be developing and engaging content to attract customers and position the business as a Market leader. You will need to keep up to date with marketing trends and will be responsible for all things content related! You will have a varied and valuable role within the business and will be encouraged to be create and and independent thinker.
Your main responsibilities will be to undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets; collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content, deliver engaging content on a regular basis, edit - proofread and improve content, optimise content consideration SEO google analytics, analyse web traffic metrics; share content through various channels ensuring strong web presence.
What you'll need to succeed
* 2 years of marketing experience
* Strong knowledge of social media strategies (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc)
* Knowledge in Gsuite would be desirable
* Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
* Hand on experience with SEO and web traffic metric
* Excellent communication and writing skills
What you'll get in return
* 25 days annual leave
* Private healthcare, company pension, flexible working
* Excellent team culture
* Diverse and inclusive work force
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.