Job Title: Junior Marketing Executive
Location: Bradford (office based)
Salary: £24k - £28k per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health, and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a tenacious, driven and organised Marketing professional who can hit the ground running, this could be the next step in your career.
* Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
* Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
* produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
* Managing and updating information, copywriting and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn to increase the brand awareness.
* Develop and execute online and email marketing programmes.
* Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
* Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
* Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
* Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
* Heavily involved in new product development.
* Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
* Works under the direction of the direct manager and Director's to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives.
* Create and build brand awareness to boost the success of marketing campaigns and sales.
* Ideally you will have 2-4 years of experience working in Public Relations, Brand Management, Marketing or Communications
* A strong track record of writing, designing and coordinating content across a range of different channels
* Proficient in Adobe and editing software
* Product/category management experience
* Evaluate marketing campaigns, look at current climate and competition
* Strong copy-writing abilities would be advantageous
* Creative thinker and problem solver
* Ability to multitask various projects simultaneously
* Thorough understanding of all social channels
* Massage chairs
* Opportunity to progress
* Free on-street parking
* Central Bradford location
* 28 days holidays
Up for the challenge? Apply now and let's get your career kickstarted!
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator will also be considered.