Your new company
You will be working with a 'full-service' law firm based in the City of London that specialises in commercial/corporate, civil litigation, housing, employment, real estate & projects/property development. With a diverse client base ranging from large multi-nationals to charities & Regulators, the firm is currently experiencing a significant period of growth and is looking to expand its international reach.
Your new role
Working as part of a small BD team, you will be responsible for developing compelling content to support the firm in wining new business opportunities for its legal teams. This will include leading tenders end-to-end across the entire process, managing input from leading experts across the firms practice area, and design compelling presentations to prep key staff for interviews and clarification meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience with the tender/bids process within a prof services setting - ideally within a Legal environment
* Previously managed internal stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple changing priorities
What you'll get in return
* £45,000 for the right candidate - a highly competitive market rate
* Great benefits package
* Hybrid working
* Fantastic working environment within an open, collaborative firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.