Your new company
A European leader helping companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the delivery of key marketing activity such as market research, reporting, campaign support, tools admin management and event support. You will be collaborating daily with marketing and sales colleagues to develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You will also support the marketing team with administrative tasks and will have the chance to be involved with the events! You will act as a brand ambassador and be responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework.
This is a great role for someone at the start of their career looking to gain experience in a large organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Broad understanding of business to business (B2B) marketing
* Administrative experience in a busy business/professional environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative suite programs
* Understanding of Digital Marketing practices
* Familiar with FCA and ASA/CAP code Marketing assets design, is a plus but is not essential
* Experience in marketing tools such as email automation, CMS, CRM etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.