Job Title: Email Designer
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum plus a range of excellent benefits.
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Buzz Education offer school supplier's unrivalled access to both education and marketing expertise, meaning we can offer tailored marketing to schools solutions with great results.
We've been working closely with education suppliers for over 20 years. We are Buzz because everything we do comes back to one simple goal: to support our clients to create a Buzz in the world of education!
Our clients are based in the UK and overseas, and range from small start-up companies to large Multi-National organisations. We are an ambitious, well established company working in a niche industry with a requirement for an Email Designer to support our continued growth.
This role will involve working with clients to develop engaging, eye catching and effective emails to support their marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Working closely with our Campaign Team to understand client aims and expectations
* Producing eye catching, effective emails for our clients
* Liaising with the client experience team to make updates and changes as per their requirements
* Working internally with our marketing team to support on campaigns to promote the business across various channels
* An awareness of digital best practice, idea generation and design solutions, and a willingness to learn
* Assisting with the development of a strong & consistent brand identity for our business
Skills, knowledge, attitude and experience required:
* Educated to University Degree Level
* A highly motivated person who promotes a positive working attitude at all times
* A strong design portfolio, demonstrating creative flair, the ability to adhere to brand guidelines and experience of email design
* Proficient user of the Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of email marketing software, specifically Adobe XD
* Experience using Wordpress and some web design experience would be ideal, although not essential
* An eagerness to learn and a willingness to share ideas
* Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines
* Confidence to work independently to deliver assets on your own
* Great team working skills
* Good understanding of UX and the customer journey.
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Holidays: 24 + 8
* The opportunity to be part of a growing business working with a wide range of clients
* Fully paid for team social events through the year
* Full support from a friendly, vibrant team of professionals
* A commitment to supporting your professional development
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Email Marketing Executive, Email Marketing Associate, Email Marketing Assistant, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, SEO Executive, Senior SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, SEO Manager, PPC Specialist, PPC Manager, PPC Executive, Senior PPC Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Pay Per Click Specialist, Google Analytics, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, Business Development, B2B, BDM and Lead Development Executive may also be considered for this role.