Job Title: Administrator Role
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: £19,000-£21,000 per year
Job type: Full Time - 37.5 hours per week flexible between Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00.
Buzz Education offer school supplier's unrivalled access to both education and marketing expertise, meaning we can offer tailored marketing to schools solutions with great results.
We've been working closely with education suppliers for over 20 years. We are Buzz because everything we do comes back to one simple goal: to support our clients to create a Buzz in the world of education!
Our clients are based in the UK and overseas, and range from small start-up companies to large Multi-National organisations. We are an ambitious, well established company working in a niche industry with a requirement for an Email Designer to support our continued growth.
The successful candidate will primarily assist our Client Experience Team to ensure they can fulfil client campaigns and provide an outstanding service. In addition, you will support on wider business tasks as required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Work with our client experience team to ensure client needs are met
* Run data counts using our bespoke software
* Price up campaigns for clients and pass details to the client experience team
* Offer ongoing administrative support to our client experience team
* Liaise with clients and external agencies via telephone and email
* Prepare data files for client campaigns, and upload them to our broadcast platform
* Schedule client's digital campaigns
* Provide post campaign reporting to clients to help them analyse the impact of our work
* Offer ongoing support to our Data Manager and Business Manager where needed
* General administration duties as required
Skills, knowledge, attitude and experience required:
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce reports as required
* Highly motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
* Experience of using Microsoft software, particularly Excel
* Work with a market-leading company in education marketing
* A friendly, professional, and modern working environment
* An annual travel voucher for parking or travel to work
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Fully paid for Team socials
* A hybrid model of office / home working
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Officer Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator and Business Support Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Admin Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant may also be considered for this role.