Senior Marketing Manager
A large public sector organisation based in Oxford City Centre
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to create a 'centre-of-excellence' for direct marketing campaigns and become a trusted consultant to the divisional marketing team. This role would best suit a campaign expert who can lead a team of direct and indirect reports across various geographies, who build direct marketing campaigns. This role will also work with campaign owners to understand goals, schedules, and audience and bring insight and process management skills to campaign execution.
* Provide consultancy, training, and support across the marketing team on campaign approach and best practice with a focus on email and web
* Utilise knowledge and experience to advise on the development of divisional campaign strategy
* Articulate strategic developments that would enable the business to better achieve business goals
* Recruit, lead and manage the Campaign team to ensure that all individuals are contributing successfully and have the skills and capabilities required
* Own the development and implementation of effective and efficient workflows for all campaign activity and set and maintain SLAs
* Oversee the planning of team activity and make appropriate decisions about priorities
* Communicate planning decisions to relevant stakeholders
* Significant experience of campaign development and execution
* Experience of email marketing technology and approaches
* Experience of managing priorities and workload for a team
* Experience working in a complex organisation
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to influence in the absence of direct authority
* Strong planning and project management ability
* Strong management skills
* A strategic thinker with the ability to deliver strategy-to-action
* Creative and experimental
* Able to interpret quantitative and qualitative insights
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressing Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager to join a large organisation and really make an impact. The role is working closely with the SLT and leading a team to really drive campaign excellence.
If this role is of interest, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130 to discuss the role and your experience further.