Job Title: Head of Digital
Location: Moorgate, London
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Fancy finishing early on Fridays, flexible hours, hybrid working, Friday drinks, , being rewarded for long term service and much more? Come and work for the fastest growing agency in the UK, Climb Online!
Never dread Mondays again. At Climb Online we're not just an agency, we're a family. We work hard, but we play hard too. The opportunities at Climb Online are endless, nothing is off limits.
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Digital to join our growing London team.
As Head of Digital, you will lead our four core digital teams, developing cross channel collaboration and strategies to ensure we maintain and capitalise on the ongoing growth and success of Climb Online.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Responsible for Climb Online's Cross channel strategy & delivery.
* Building and managing the daily running of Climb Online's digital departments.
* Responsible for managing the heads of the digital departments
* Continually develop as a manager, building strong working relationships and improving efficiency.
* Ensure department process are efficient and seamless
* Overall responsibility for financial and strategic growth across our Digital teams. This will involve managing a budget and p&l
* Be a key member of the management team at Climb Online. Working together to expand into the digital market space.
* Ensuring clients understand the benefits of utilising cross channel strategy.
* Working with the sales department to ensure they have up-to-date collateral, and collaborating with them on the best strategy to bring in new business
* Responsibility and control of the profitability of our Digital departments.
* Responsible for overall delivery of work and quality of work from all teams driving forward best practice
* Working with our client project managers to ensure they are in sync with the digital project managers
* 6+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, preferably across multiple disciplines
* Knowledge on how to deliver on cross channel strategy
* A good grasp of tools such as:
* SEM Rush
* Google Analytics
* Google Search Console
* Google Ads
* Facebook Ads Manager
* Experience of building and maintaining client relationships
* Understanding of interplay between SEO, PPC & Social
* A proven track record of delivering results
The Winning Candidates will have:
* Ability to work independently and towards your own objectives
* Proactiveness and forward thinking when working on campaigns with a desire to push for client growth and be a trusted advisor to the client
* Action orientated, self-motivated, can work on their own initiative
* Ability to implement strategies across a broad range of clients / industries
* Passion about the industry and always up to date with the trends, news and technology
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to clients at all levels
Have complete ownership and accountability of your own work
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid working from home
* Early finish on Fridays
* Friday drinks
* 4pm finish on Fridays during summer
* Regular team events
* Central London office
* Well-being support on personal matters, such as financial wellbeing, mental wellbeing and physical wellbeing. It is available to you or/and a loved one in your household at no additional cost
* An opportunity to work at one of the UK's fastest growing digital agencies
* Great learning opportunities
* An opportunity to directly shape our business
* Life assurance
* Protected income insurance
* Eye test and glasses contribution
* Enhanced Parental Pay & more family friendly policies.
* Length of Service Benefits
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Manager, Head of Digital, Head of CRM, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Head may also be considered for this role.