Job Title: Account Manager / Product & Marketing Co-Ordinator
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
We are the leading supplier of garden products to the trade in the UK. We have a diverse international customer base encompassing the UK and continental Europe. Our Head Office and showroom is in Abingdon, Oxfordshire with our warehouse hub in Peterborough.
To manage key projects and carry out the marketing requirements for the business, both internally and using outside contractors, including packaging, merchandising, catalogues, exhibitions, website, graphic design, presentations and promotional activity.
* Experience of working in account manager or marketing role- preferably B2B with consumer products
* Strong organisational skills to manage a variety of disparate jobs
* Collating all necessary information and materials for any product catalogues and promotional literature, including product information, artwork, content and visuals
* Liaising with outside agencies to deliver artwork and packaging
* Supervising photoshoots for products to be used in catalogues and online
* Creation of any necessary sales tools and literature for Sales Team
* Checking and co-ordination of all packaging requirements
* Management and development of website to maximise impact and usefulness for trade customers, along with consumer support
* Maintenance and updating of image bank and controlling access to such for internal and external parties
* Co-ordination of all trade shows attended by the company, including Glee, Gafa, JDC and any other identified trade shows
* Developing and maintaining comprehensive files and information for product packaging, merchandising/displays and promotional material
* Market research on market trends and competitor activity
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, to include details of your current remuneration.
Candidates with experience of, Business Development, Sales Development, Account Management, Account Handler, Marketing Executive, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Marketing Assistant, may also be considered for this role.