- Do you have a passion for vaping?
- Do you have extensive knowledge of how to engage with consumers across owned digital channels and positively influence others?
- Are you passionate about consumer brand engagement?
- Do you want to join a cool and booming industry?
We’re growing and are looking for ambitious talent to join our Marketing team.
In this role, you will be mainly working on implementing, updating and maintaining our consumer websites in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain and Germany.
Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) role overview
With a focus on SEO, you'll identify strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase the number of website visitors from search engines and achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages. By increasing the volume and quality of website traffic for the business across our core products, you’ll open up new opportunities for driving brand awareness and pipeline growth.
Manage Affiliates in house working to identify opportunities, ensuring the platform is up to date with the latest assets and publishers receive brand communications on a regular basis
You will be responsible for launching key social media channels, managing the content and building and managing digital engagement across all digital touchpoints.
We currently own, manufacture and distribute several vaping brands – NVee, Jucce E-liquids, Juccier and T2 E-liquids. Our brands are sold in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany and Spain. We want to launch additional ranges in all markets and execute excellent marketing to support sales growth, whilst remaining compliant to various market and industry rules and regulations.
This is a standalone role and as an expert in your field, you’ll need to be able to work on your own initiative, proactively drive projects and really get stuck in.
More about the role and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement multilingual websites for B2C audience with a content management system
- Create and upload content to the organisation's many websites
- Assist with testing and applying new website components
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues from internal stakeholders
- Assist with the technical integration of digital event platforms
- Assist with the organisations’ domain administration
- Affiliates, identify new publishers to work with - moving towards more of a content led strategy
- Identify new markets to build growth and identify new affiliate partners to work with
- Build a strategy for influencer-based affiliates per market and manage performance
- Liaise with stakeholders (designers, in-house departments, global tech teams)
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Set up and maintain all media monitoring and engagement measurements and reports.
- With relevant stakeholders, manage all websites’ content & development to ensure correctness, relevance, and propose opportunities to increase consumer traffic, sales and engagement and improve user experience.
- Devise and manage consumer engagement/loyalty schemes (to increase sales) and drive all communications.
- Monitor competitor and industry activities, online and offline, to spot trends and report back with proactiveness to ‘make an impact’.
- Create regular, multi-platform relevant news.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to tell the corporate story through social media and relevant digital platforms, e.g. Linked In, to ultimately raise brand profiles and trade sales.
- Create, get approval on and manage a budget.
- Platforms to manage include but not limited to – YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, owned websites.
- Successfully engage with consumers, independent retailers including but not limited to vape stores and lounges (UK wide), supermarkets, potential corporate partners and suppliers.
More about the ideal candidate
Preferably, you’d come to us with:
- Proven experience on creating and executing consumer digital campaign to gain and increase consumer engagement, to a budget;
- Knowledge on how to monitor online activity and track engagement across all platforms;
- Experience in devising well thought out content strategies and plans to deliver against and improve on set KPIs;
- A passion for vaping, or deep willingness to learn;
- Some knowledge or experience working in a regulated industry;
- Creative and tenacious mindset;
- An established network of influencers and bloggers preferred, but not essential;
- A degree in English, Business, Marketing, Digital Communications or similar;
- Writing, videography/photography and editing skills, design skills and some analytic skills would be required.
- £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Office based (Wembley)
- 40 hours a week