- Do you have extensive marketing experience and are passionate about brand engagement and improving sales?
- Equally, on engaging with our business partners and suppliers to build win-win relationships?
- Do you have what it takes to lead a department and team to deliver best in class multi-region marketing?
- Do you have the right experience to drive sales through effective online and offline marketing?
- Do you want to join a very diverse, fast paced and dynamic company, established in two very different industries?
In this varied role, you will be responsible for digital and traditional B2B and B2C marketing. Our business, brands and products are at various stages and you will need to have experience in managing marketing within different regions.
You’ll need to manage existing marketing communications and develop and deliver engaging and powerful marketing communications for all audiences and proactively drive projects.
More about us
We are proud to have been established for over 27 years, of our in-house field-based sales team and to service some of the biggest household brand names you see every day.
We have trusted relationships with all the major UK telco brands such as EE, O2, Three and Vodafone as an award-winning leader in distribution to UK independent, convenience and high street retail shops such as the Co-op, Sainsbury’s, Morison’s and Asda, visiting no less than 56,000 a month with our field sales team. We want to maintain the quality of service we provide to the networks and to our retailers.
We currently own, manufacture and distribute several vaping brands – NVee, Jucce E-liquids, Juccier and T2 E-liquids. Our brands are sold in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany and Spain. We want to launch additional ranges in all markets and execute excellent marketing to support sales growth, whilst remaining compliant to various market and industry rules and regulations.
- You will be the Head of Marketing, setting up and managing the whole marketing and communication effort of the company.
- A creative and out-of-the-box thinker to devise innovative marketing campaigns
- Own and drive the strategy for all brands to raise visibility and profile, to various audiences and regions
- Create, launch and/or manage multi-channel communications, campaigns and initiatives, to drive organic sales, repeat purchase, engagement and referrals of end-user consumers and retailers. Channels include owned and affiliate websites and emails.
- Work with the management team to identify and realise market opportunities, in all markets, which will be at different stages of brand launch/recognition
- Profile and understand business and consumer audiences, identifying target areas to grow based on company objectives and market analysis
- Create correct, relevant and engaging marketing materials, including press releases, social media content, corporate and trade brochure content and POS
- Manage the process of updating and printing all product packaging, for all markets
- Work with all areas of the business including national and international accounts management, country managers, Operations, Fulfilment and Sales to ensure they are fully supported to achieve their targets
- Lead on internal initiatives, comms and events
- Maintaining/setting up efficient processes for collecting and managing data, communication to the base, and reporting back to management
- Proactively identify new marketing opportunities and implementing new ideas which improves user experience and sales, online and offline.
- Ensure the day to day smooth running of the marketing team facilitating the personal and professional development of the team
- Demonstrate good leadership and management practice
- You’ll report into the Sales Director and manage a Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Executive along with an external Design team.
The Candidate – skills and attributes
- 10+ years growth marketing experience, preferably in a high growth, fast paced, start-up environment
- Extensive strategic B2B/B2C marketing experience
- Previous exposure to telecoms/vaping company is advantageous
- A solid understanding of strategic marketing and business issues
- Strong leadership skills to effectively lead a company’s marketing operations
- Excellent analytical skills to effectively analyse market trends and competitors
- Min. 10 years marketing experience of both B2B and B2C
- Manage all digital touchpoints and executing successful multi-channel campaigns from planning and execution to analysis
- Able to integrate and collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of the different marketing processes essential
- Knowledge of managing product packaging advantageous
- FMCG background advantageous
- Able to interpret insight and data to continually improve marketing communications
- Global experience or knowledge and understanding the complexities of regulated industries are advantageous
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude team player
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business
- £85,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Office based (Wembley)
- 40 hours a week