The Bet Performance Marketing Team are recruiting for a Paid Search Manager - 12 month FTC.
As a Paid Search Manager, you will be part of the performance marketing team that drives new customer acquisition to the business, through a variety of marketing channels. You will be helping maintain Sky Bet as one of the nation’s favourite bookmakers; marketing our fantastic products, offers and promotions.
You don’t need to be a betting expert or a sports fanatic to thrive in our team. It’s the diversity and varied experiences that have helped us retain our number one position for so long!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and deliver an all-encompassing paid search strategy across Google, Microsoft and Apple Ads, which aids in growth and development of the channel
- Lead and champion the Search channel, elevating the team through regular communication of performance and initiatives to key partners across the business
- Plan and deliver a 7 figure annual budget, delivering a positive return on investment, across key acquisition measures.
- Drive a culture of innovation and test & learn on new customer offers, bid strategies and tech to aid growth across our search channels.
HOW YOU'LL DO IT
- Experience of managing PPC accounts, campaign management and performance analysis across AdWords, Bing platforms and Apple Search Ads
- Experience of delivering big budget campaigns with advanced PPC techniques, including automation
- Google AdWords, Bing and Search Ads 360 expert
- Highly analytical and data driven with keen eye for detail
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Working at Sky Betting & Gaming means that you'll work for one of the Top 50 UK Best Places To Work on Glassdoor that's also been ranked 4th in the UK for work-life balance and has one of the Top 20 Best CEOs in the UK (according to Glassdoor)!
- You'll also receive excellent benefits including:
- Company bonus scheme paid twice yearly - bi-annual "thank you bonus" + once a year bonus based on company results
- £1,000 annual learning fund
- Competitive pension scheme: 6% employer / 3% employee contribution (options to increase company contribution to 9%)
- Free SkyQ Ultra HD premium TV package worth £1,200
- Invest via the Company Share save Scheme
- 16 hours paid volunteering time per year
To view even more great benefits please visit our benefits page.