Internal Communications Manager (Campaigns) - Permanent role - £31,000
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. They are looking for a new Internal communication Manager to join their family. The Internal Communications team is at an exciting juncture as we transform the way BTP communicates and engages with our dispersed workforce. Integral to this, is a compelling and outcome-focused Editorial Strategy that amplifies employee voice. Your main responsibilities:
* Provide a first-class internal communications service, always looking for new innovative ways to reach out to your audience and keeping up to date with industry trends.
* Be our internal campaigns lead for the force- gathering audience insight, liasing with internal stakeholders, , devising and implementing communication plans, and delivering creative content across a range of channels.
* Act as a senior advisor to functions and teams in how to get the most out of their audience, acting as the subject matter expert in writing for an internal audience.
* Partner with corporate communications colleagues to deliver aligned and consistent communications, across internal, external, stakeholders and division building relationships and insight into our organisation.
* Play a pivotal role in the rollout and adoption of Yammer as our main two-way communications tool, working with leaders to understand the value of engagement on this channel. Ensuring Yammer forms an integral part of our internal campaigns, gathering audience insight and engagement levels.
* Be our communications lead for diversity and inclusion within the Force, helping to build a truly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where our people feel valued and able to bring their whole selves to work.
The successful candidate will have:
* Educated to degree level or similar professional qualification, which evidences the ability to write clearly.
* Significant experience in an internal communications function, in particular, writing for an internal audience.
* Demonstrable experience of communications campaigns planning and execution and measurement.
* Able to produce written content for an internal audience to an extremely high standard.