Ranked joint first amongst modern universities for graduate career prospects in the Guardian University Guide 2022, Coventry was also shortlisted for University of the Year in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021. People are taking notice of us, so there's never been a better time to join.
Marketing and External Affairs need a talented and driven Head of Brand to join our talented, enthusiastic and proactive team.
You will be a strategic and creative thinker, with a passion for education and the ability to collaborate with others to turn your passion into a clear brand strategy that translates into engaging campaigns for internal and external audiences. You will ensure that a clearly articulated brand, with a consistent and effective brand message relevant for a global audience, is delivered across all communication channels and key areas of high impact.
You will have Group-level responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the Coventry University Group external brand placement. You will deliver and embed a clear brand framework and brand guidelines for the overarching Group and our brands – Coventry University, Coventry University London, CU, Coventry University Online and our partner institutions.
- Hold a degree in a discipline with a strong marketing focus or a degree with equivalent work experience
- Experience as a brand manager or responsibility for an organisation’s brand.
- Experience of building brands and nurturing internal buy-in with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to undertake and review brand audit.
- Significant experience of working with market research, collating, analysing and presenting data and recommendations
We offer a great range of benefits, such as contributory pension schemes, a generous holiday allowance and access to a range of discounts and offers exclusively available to staff. All this and more makes Coventry University a great place to work.
If you could help us build on our previous success, then we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that we may close this advertisement early once sufficient applications have been received.
Closing Date: 14 November 2021