Your new company
My client is a leading electronics corporation with a range of B2B and B2C solutions, from PC / Tablets, Media Entertainment and Professional Displays to AV, Stock Detection, Automation and Lighting. Due to Maternity, we are looking for a Social Media Specialist to support the brand in a 1 year contract.
Your new role
As part of the European B2B Marketing team, you will own and manage all Social Media plans, activities, reporting and training across all product and business units. This will include reporting on reach and engagement, creating and publishing content, managing Social Media budgets and running internal training for best practice (such as social selling with the sales teams).
* Supporting and implementing social media strategy to align with BU goals
* Ensuring brand and strategy consistency across all social channels
* Supporting lead generation objectives and reporting on ROI by social media channel
* Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
* Preparing the Monthly Social Media reports and analysing coverage
* Managing the monthly Blog creation calendar, content and uploading the content into the Dashboard
* Supporting training sales persons on LinkedIn, customer profiling & educating on best practice profile creating
* Social Media Management on Hootsuite (approval and support)
* Performing research on current social media benchmark trends and audience preferences
In an ideal world, you will also be able to support on select PR activities in conjunction with the PR agency:
* PR Analysis & Reporting e.g. analysis of Media coverage, visualization optimization options and internal communication
* Researches, prepares and distributes press releases to targeted media, and distributes the PR Roadmap
* Supports the Monthly PR Agency calls and follows up with relevant actions
What you'll need to succeed
First and foremost we are looking for a strength in Social Media; you will utilise previous experience in Social Media reporting and analysis, content creation, publishing and scheduling (Hootsuite or similar), internal social media training and driving performance/lead generation via social channels. Additionally experience in PR, Copywriting and Communications is helpful.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a rate of circa £120 - £200 per day, depending on experience. This role is anticipated to be in-scope of IR35. You will be contracted full time for a year, be provided with all tools and equipment, and have the opportunity to work both flexibly from home and in their HQ in Berkshire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.