Job Title: Group Business Support & Communications / Marketing Officer
Salary: £24,800 - £26,004 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week 8.30am - 16.30pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications professional to join our close-knit Head Office team. The Mentaur group is an award-winning specialist care provider supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and complex care needs across three counties. The care and support we provide to vulnerable adults is transformative and life changing.
You will have a creative brief to implement and measure a successful marketing and communications programme, supported by senior colleagues in our corporate team. Your work will automatically have you also involved with branding, advertising, publications, social media, media relations and general administration.
You will join Mentaur at an exciting time of growth and development for the organisation with a remit to work across social channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube to enhance Mentaur's social media presence whilst maintaining a distinct, on brand and consistent tone. You will also lead on the development and execution of our external communications, keeping a database of key contacts and partners up to date with engaging and creative content. You will also be supporting the organisation with certain administrative duties mainly surrounding meetings, conferences, reports and publications.
* Creating, implementing, and measuring a successful communications program to promote the Group's image and leadership
* Developing and promoting positive and compelling messaging and information about the Mentaur Group
* Keeping up to date with current digital trends and identifying opportunities to provide additional digital exposure
* Working collaboratively with key staff to develop and carrying out an effective internal communication strategy
* Overseeing programs, technical assistance, and resource materials to assist homes in the marketing, communications, and positioning of their activities
* Publicising the Mentaur Group and its work
* Developing and managing external communications to include all marketing and public relations activities/materials
* Maintaining dynamic lists of key external personnel and sending out information at agreed regular intervals
* Ensuring positive feedback about the organisation is reflected on our social media and website
* Responsible for the evolution and reinforcement of the Mentaur Group brand
* Managing a comprehensive media and public relations effort
Publications & Analytics
* Providing editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all Mentaur Group publications and digital channels, including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Mentaur Group website etc.
* Overseeing organisational print and electronic materials such as letterhead, logo usage and brochures
* Preparing annual reports
* Using the website and social media analytical information identify patterns and trends
General administrative support as required as well
* A driving licence and access to a car is essential
* A passion for making a difference to the lives of others
* A background in Communications/Marketing/Business Support
* A minimum Bachelor's Degree in Communication/Marketing/Public Relations or related fields
* A high level of digital technology competence, particularly in relation to creative tools, the web and social media
* Excellent verbal, written and copywriting skills
* Creativity, flexibility and the ability to work within deadlines
* The ability to work with key colleagues to implement an effective communication and marketing strategy
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work across multiple projects. You should be a proactive problem solver
What We Offer:
* Pension scheme
* An employee discount scheme with well known national brands
* Free perks and birthday recognition/gifts.
* Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
* Various forms of wellbeing support
* 4 weeks annual leave p.a. till 31 December 2021 and 5 weeks annual leave p.a commencing 1 January 2022.
* The opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a team of dedicated colleagues.
* Training and development opportunities. We will support you as you to continue to build your skills and experience and grow your career
The Position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure & Barring Service & DBS First Aid
We are and always will be an equal opportunities employer!
Interviews will take place in Northampton. You will be required to complete a short test.
If you're interested in the role please take a look at our website or hit APPLY to send us over your CV and Cover Letter
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, Communications Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, Internal Communications Officer, Communications Coordinator, SEO, Digital Communications may also be considered for this role