SEO Manager required for fantastic local agency, £30,000-£40,000
Your new company
An award-winning business, with a growing and highly skilled workforce, are seeking an experienced SEO professional to join the business. This digital marketing agency deal with clients from local businesses to international household names and everything in-between.
Your new role
Due to recent growth within the business, a high demand from their diverse client base and a continued desire to grow and succeed, this Dorset based digital marketing agency are seeking an SEO Manager to join their talented team.
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent and adaptable copywriting and proofreading skills
* Ability to analyse and understand data (in this case data will be keyword stats, traffic, conversions, but other data analysis experience with transferable skills will be considered) in order to make informed decisions
* Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate and present ideas and information
* Confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as Google Mail, Google Sheets and Google Docs
* Ability to see tasks through to the end and be persistent to ensure positive results
Desirable skills and experience that will give you the edge:
* Keyword research and optimisation experience
* Hands on technical SEO knowledge and capability
* Experience managing client campaigns and communicating with clients
* Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Semrush, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console
What you'll get in return
* Company pension scheme
* Private health insurance
* Gym membership
* Fresh fruit (when in the office)
* Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments)
* Regular team building activities (anything from a day at the beach, charity work to trips away)
* At least 22 days' holiday + bank holidays, and an additional year for every year of service
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.