Your new company
You will be joining a highly professional and market leading organisation who lead their industry on innovation and customer service standards.
Your new role
You'll work closely with the Head of Customer Experience in step-changing the customer experience through key transformation projects, driving truly engaging experiences for customers. It's a great opportunity to work collaboratively across the entire organisation to build emotionally engaging experiences and highlight the role each person plays in delivering a great customer experience.
You will ensure that the customer experiences you design and co-create with customers supports the delivery of the commitments made in their corporate plan and customer strategy. You'll be supporting the development and embedding of the Customer Experience Framework, including customer journey mapping and the design and definition of end-to-end multi-channel journeys. Using your knowledge and experience in leveraging a range of digital technologies to create experiences that are easy for customers to use and efficient to deliver, whilst ensuring they remain fully inclusive and accessible to all their customers. Building strong stakeholder relationships and supporting in co-creation sessions with customers and stakeholders. Using visualisation and articulation of the customers' experience to help solve problems, design solutions and assess the customer impact of any new or change initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll have demonstrable experience in a similar role with a background in Customer Experience and interpreting customer data to drive improvements in customer experience. You'll be able to evidence where you've driven change and your ability to think strategically about customers, proposing solutions which add value to both the customer and the organisation.
Our client is seeking someone who:
* Is customer focused with a passion for improving the experience for customers and actively promoting the customer view across the organisation
* Has expert knowledge of customer journey mapping and can evidence how this has been utilised to improve experiences for customers
* Has practical knowledge of customer experience methodologies and an understanding and experience of driving digital adoption with customers and the creation of omni-channel journeys
* Can demonstrate an analytical mind-set to spot opportunities to improve customer experience and drive those opportunities forward
* Has experience of commissioning customer insight and understanding of research/ feedback techniques to support continuous improvement
* Is an experienced collaborator, able to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders to influence different ways of thinking and can flex communication style to reach consensus and build trust
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits:
* Industry leading pension, 12% matched contributions plus life cover
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* A pot of £450 to spend on other discounted benefits of your choice such as dental plans and lots more
* A suite of personal development programmes
* Discounts with a huge array of partners such as a fab tech reward which allows you buy market leading technology and spread the cost with no interest
* Flexible, hybrid working with time spent at home and at their brand new offices in Basingstoke (with plenty of on-site parking)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.