Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established Global Asset Management firm to recruit a 6+ month contract. A vibrant asset manager that has a great employer brand & are based in central London.
Your new role
In your new role as a Website Producer, you would be responsible for processing and publishing content to the client's websites and mobile apps. You will create new landing and campaign pages (based on templates and using WordPress), alongside managing and prioritise stakeholder requests. You will also project manage activities with internal teams and external agencies in the production of digital assets (e.g. mock-ups, video, podcasts)
What you'll need to succeed
* Experienced with WordPress or content management systems
* Knowledge of websites and website management
* Have worked in design agency, marketing environment or financial services
* Solid organisational and planning skills
* Ability to manage tasks, activities and projects within a given timescale
* Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
* Attention to detail with an eye for what 'looks good' on websites and apps
* Ability to work independently and in teams
* Energetic, hands-on, a "can-do" attitude with positive outlook
Great to have
* Knowledge of user experience and user interface design
* Understands Google Analytics and how digital analytics are used on websites
* Some HTML and technical knowledge an advantage
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of between £180 to £200 Per day (dependent on experience) & exposure with a global asset manager where the marketing team is going through a large digital transformation project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.