Your new company
You will be working with a highly regarded firm of chartered accounts and tax advisors that provides a range of services for clients with a focus on a personal, responsive approach. Based in the City, they provide advice to entrepreneurs, fast-growing and owner-managed businesses, charities and not for profit organisations across the UK and internationally.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for supporting the firm across a range of marketing and business development disciplines in their not-for-profit sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team in a 60/40 split bids/marketing initiatives role that offers exposure to a wide range of marketing and business development activities and, as such, a solid foundation for someone seeking to develop a career in professional services marketing.
* What you'll need to succeed
* Previous bid experience is essential.
* Strong project management, coordination, and prioritisation skills.
* Competency with Microsoft Office suite.
* Previous experience in a professional services environment and with event coordination is desirable.
* Skilled with Adobe Create Cloud, particularly InDesign, and relational databases/CRM systems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you'll get in return
A competitive market rate plus TOIL for the right candidate with a leading firm and a great benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.