Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
RISO Kagaku Corporation (RKC) is a global leader and innovator in the manufacture of high speed, cut sheet, inkjet print technology.
Here at RISO, our core values are respect for colleagues, teamwork and a focus on customer satisfaction.
An environment where teamwork, respect, diversity and enjoyment are key to a successful team and that is what we offer here at RISO. This is a real opportunity to go above and beyond, to do something new, to bring a new dimension to the company.
Providing our customers with innovative low environmental impact products is at the heart of our philosophy.
As Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for demand generation/pull activity to help increase the level of enquiries across all sales channels. This includes developing and implementing multi-channel campaigns and driving social media and website activity. You will be also be responsible for monitoring and driving the customer journey to maximize engagement and drive ROI.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include the development of messaging and campaign themes that reflect the proposition; the implementation of both online and offline collateral to support the marketing and sales process; maximizing engagement through the construction of creative content; delivering ROI. As brand ambassador you will also champion and lead internal and external communications.
In summary, you will effectively develop and execute marketing activities and communications to support the implementation of successful campaigns across the full marketing mix with the objective of retaining existing customers and attracting potential clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Campaigns - email, print and digital
* Content Creation
* Social Media
* Managing the company website
* Analysis and reporting
* Channel Support
* General Support
* Creative thinker with customer retention and acquisition at the forefront of their thinking
* Excellent copy writing skills, strong attention to detail and creative flair.
* Experience of using a Content Management Systems would be an advantage.
* Experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
* Experience using Google Analytics and other digital measurement tools to analyse and optimise website and performance.
* Knowledge and experience of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
* Experience of creating campaigns/newsletters using email marketing software.
* Experience of using Canva, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign.
* Be up-to-date with the latest trends to recommend new initiatives.
* Confident with data and the measurement of marketing metrics.
* Min. 2 years of experience in planning, setting up and monitoring digital campaigns (Social Media, Google Ads).
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Point and Word)
* Must show initiative, be able to work unsupervised and have experience of managing multiple work streams.
* Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, a keen eye for design and a strong attention to detail.
* Creative, flexible, pragmatic, can-do approach.
* Exceptional organisation skills with good time management.
* High level of drive and commitment to deliver.
* Ability to work under pressure and consistently reach targets.
* Ability to analyse and interpret marketing metrics.
* Team player and a quick learner.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Campaign Manager, Campaigns Executive, Campaign Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.