Your new company
You will be working with a top UK chartered accountancy firm as a Business Development and Marketing Executive. They deliver a personal, partner-led service aimed at entrepreneurial SMEs, large corporates, and high-net worth individuals with a reputation grounded in efficient, premium advisory services. This includes audit, corporate taxation, private client services, VAT, and forensic accounting.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the strategy for the firm, and to build profiles and new business opportunities across the firm. This includes initiating meetings with potential clients, providing the business with appropriate, relevant, and rapid turnaround communications; and working with relevant teams to provide business development support for a specific client targeting programme. You will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and have the opportunity to work alongside a professional agency for outsourced marketing support.
What you'll need to succeed
* 2 to 3 years of marketing experience, ideally within a professional services background.
* Degree level education and a CIM diploma or equivalent is desirable.
* Experience with digital marketing platforms, including website, ecomms and social media.
* Experience of managing marketing events and producing marketing collateral.
* A confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including preparation and publication of documents in Word and data analysis and formatting in Excel.
What you'll get in return
The role is a fantastic opportunity to work with a top UK firm and also work alongside a professional agency. A competitive salary of up to £35,000 for the right candidate with a flexible work from home policy, plus a range of great benefits including:
* Group Life Cover
* 22 days holiday on commencement
* PHI (Permanent Health Insurance)
* Season Ticket Loan (after qualifying period)
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your care