Who we are
Loveday & Co. offers over 100 years of combined experience in elderly care, healthcare and hospitality. Loveday is recognised as the premier provider of luxury care services in London.
We are passionately devoted to enhancing the lives of our members and their families. We blend our expertise in providing tailored, compassionate care, with world-class hospitality, to create an unrivalled culture of uncompromising excellence in everything we do. Based on the success of our award winning first home in Chelsea, Loveday is expanding across London with both additional properties and innovative new services for seniors.
We are now looking for a Marketing Executive to help us on our expansion journey.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Chief Marketing Officer with dotted line reporting to the Heads of Brand and PR. The Marketing Executive is responsible for the smooth creation and production of Member facing communications, and the implementation and execution of the communication and social media strategies.
The role will work closely with the Activity co-ordinators at each home to communicate the upcoming events and activities to family members and across social media platforms. In addition to Member communications, they will also be responsible for sharing key content across public facing social media platforms to support marketing to future Members and staff.
The role will also hold responsibility for supporting the production of marketing collateral and will work closely with both the design and digital production team.
The role will liaise with the Sales and Membership teams to ensure they have the marketing materials they need.
The ideal candidate will have an innate level of organisation and acute attention to detail, with a solid understanding of communications tactics and storytelling. A default team player, they will relish end-to-end planning and execution, working deftly across key communications outlets – from email and social media to events.
The is a full-time role and is based from our central London Head Office in South Kensington.
- Support in the production and distribution of Member facing materials.
- Managing Member facing social media apps such as Facebook and Instagram
- Work closely with the Communications team to coordinate consistent and on-brand messaging across member-facing touchpoints – emails, push notifications, website, app and various newsletters
- Liaising with PR team to maximise coverage
- Supporting the marketing and the human resource department in customer acquisition and employee acquisition social media strategies and platforms
- Working with the Activities team at each property to support and prepare the annual, monthly and weekly membership events and activities programmes
- To take ownership of the various newsletters, guides and emails to Members, including drafting, editing and proofreading.
- Plan, organise and deliver Member events within the homes
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant marketing and communications role(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an acute eye for detail A fledging interest in writing and editing engaging and on-brand copy, both long and short
- Proven record of planning and executing provided strategies
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual, with a flexible approach and with a proactive nature
- A team player who can positively and productively tackle strategic initiatives and immediate business needs, whilst always putting the Member and the customer at the heart of what we do
- Experienced in planning and briefing email marketing, CRM and social media campaigns
- Excellent organisational confidence in manipulating data in Excel, Google Docs and other planning tools
- A natural inclination for positivity, teamwork and collaboration. Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Experience and background in a hospitality business a plus
- This role may require working beyond normal office hours, including some nights and weekends supporting events
- This role will require spending time in our homes
- Can work independently as well as part of various teams, such as PR, Comms, Sales, Hospitality and Activities teams
In return, we offer attractive benefits, including:
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Care Cash Plan/Private Health insurance
- Company pension
- Generous Refer a Friend Bonus
- Access to Perkbox our discounts platform
- Opportunities for Training & Development
- Employee Wellbeing Support
- Discretionary bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- Death in Service benefit
- Scope for progression and promotion within the company as we grow from one Care Home to the development and subsequent opening of four new homes in London.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Loveday & Co is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.