Your new company
An established insurance services with a wealth of expertise in niche and specialist insurance. Based in the up and coming Gloucester docks area.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing the role is responsible for the development and delivery of marketing activity. You will be working closely with the marketing team and the wider business, supporting the marketing plans to help deliver against business targets.
* To be a key support in web development using Sitecore CMS
* Create communications for new and existing customers to drive increased customer loyalty, retention, and product penetration
* To support in online and offline asset creation using Graphic Design skills (specifically Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
* To support in asset creation for a series of partnerships to capitalise on third party marketing channels and drive partner performance
* Involvement in agency relationships, including briefing, performance reporting and campaign delivery
* Ensure all marketing communications and collateral are compliant
* To acquire and maintain a good level of product and regulatory knowledge
* To participate in event projects including logistics, budgets, accommodation, stand design and more
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in digital marketing in a corporate environment, and be familiar with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Sitecore, MailChimp and CMS.
You will work well under pressure and have the ability to negotiate and collaborate to achieve the desired marketing outcome and gain buy in by all.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.