Your new role
We're looking for an internal communications specialist to join our small but perfectly formed and valued internal communications team. Reporting to the internal communications manager you'll be based within the wider communications and engagement directorate.
We've got some exciting work on the horizon, including high profile change programmes, embedding our new values and behaviours, and the design and development of our refreshed intranet.
We're looking for someone experienced and creative to give colleagues the latest news about this and much more. You'll also have the opportunity to be involved in and lead wider strategic communications and engagement projects that brings together the work of all the communications and engagement functions.
What you'll need to succeed
* You must have experience in digital internal communications.
* You need to believe in the power of communication in making a positive difference in the workplace.
* You need to have a proven track record in leading, planning and delivering internal communications that support strategic priorities.
* You must have strong writing and editing skills and be able to present complex information to plain English
* Previous charity experience is desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a hybrid working, and the opportunity to work for an well-established organisation!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us ASAP as this is an urgent start. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.