We are excited to be recruiting for two fantastic fixed term roles! (12 months and 9 months)
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Role 1: 12 months fixed term: Joining at an exciting time in our organisational planning, one of the roles will support the Head of Marketing in developing and delivering on our brand re-fresh project for Alzheimer’s Society. This includes both the brand strategy and implementation phases to ensure our brand is fit for purpose, is supported by all across the organisation, and helps us to reach our ambitious targets to reach and support more people affected by dementia who need us most.
They will also take the lead on brand marketing campaigns with our major partners – planning integrated, impactful multi-channel creative campaigns that extend our reach and drive awareness and emotional engagement with the cause and Alzheimer’s Society.
Role 2: 9 months fixed term: This role will lead on Alzheimer’s Society’s flagship campaign Dementia Action Week (DAW), our biggest week of the year, a time when all of us, our stakeholders, and the wider public rally together to improve the lives of people affected by dementia. You will engage with a range of audiences to raise awareness, take action, get support and fundraise for the Society.
The post holder is responsible for the promotion of Alzheimer’s Society’s support services, so people can get the help they desperately need – planning integrated, impactful multi-channel creative campaigns that extend our reach and drive awareness and emotional engagement with the cause and Alzheimer’s Society.
Both roles will work alongside renowned creative and media agencies, ensuring they have what they need to deliver creative excellence and cost-effective campaigns that win hearts and minds and drive fame for Alzheimer’s Society.
Senior Marketing Manager Requirements:
We are looking for a collaborative and passionate Senior Marketing Manager who can build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across all levels and has:
• In depth knowledge of the principles of marketing and branding
• Extensive experience of leading multidisciplinary teams and developing and deploying successful multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns – ideally within the charity sector.
• Line management experience and experience of developing more junior members of a team
• Demonstrable experience of using audience insight to create engaging marketing activities and meet audience needs
• Demonstrable evidence of translating business needs into creative marketing executions that cut through, tell brilliant stories and engage hearts and minds of audiences
• Numerate with knowledge and experience of data analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to a wide range of audiences.
About Alzheimer’s Society:
Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.
Position: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Home Worker (England, Wales and NI)
Contract type: Fixed Term
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £42, 417 - £47,660 - actual per annum (depending on skills and experience) (+ London Allowance of £3,600 if applicable)
Closing date: 01 November 2021
Interview date: TBC (Interviews will be conducted through Teams or Zoom)
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Customer Relationship, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, MyMailer, MailChimp, CRM, SEO, PPC, etc
Ref: 103 589