Manage all digital activities; SEO & PPC (with agency)/ CRO/ Web/ Email & CRM/ Paid Social/ Display/ Affiliate
Your new company
My client are an exciting, growing Financial Services brand targeting consumers within a dynamic market segment. B2C and vibrant, they work flexibly, offer hybrid-working alongside excellent office facilities - and look forward to returning to their work socials when the pandemic stabilises. They are an award-winning brand going from strength-to-strength and are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team based in Surrey.
Your new role
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for generating new business leads through Digital. They need someone with great ideas and a passion for generating new business via a multitude of marketing channels, including email, affiliates, SEM, paid social, display and channel partnerships. This role will be responsible for delivering the brand's cross-channel digital marketing strategy, to drive traffic, leads and sales throughout the buying cycle.
You will work with Agencies and Specialists in area such as SEO and PPC - but with responsibility for supporting those partners with keywords and copy etc. You will be hands-on when it comes to analysing the success of digital channels such as paid social ads and email campaigns, using Google Analytics to gather insights and make recommendations to action improvements. You will also take ownership of Affiliate and Referral programmes - proactively identifying new ways in which you can support customer acquisition through 3rd parties.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum 2 years in a cross-channel acquisition focused digital marketing role
* Experience in Google Analytics
* Experience using social advertising platforms
* Experience in SEO - be able to produce web content optimised for search engines
* Experience in using an email and SMS marketing system such as DotDigital
* Knowledge of how affiliate schemes work, ideally experience managing affiliate relationships and programmes (advantageous, not essential)
* Experience of Google Ads (doesn't need to be fully hands-on as you will work with a third party)
* Experience producing copy for email, digital advertising including display, paid search and paid social
* Experience in cross-channel digital reporting on KPIs
* Self-starter who has the ability to own the role and make it their own
* Analytical with excellent data skills
* Excellent in their attention to detail
* Adaptable and creative
* Team oriented and have great communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience) with benefits including 25 days annual leave, on top of the usual bank holidays, Private Health Insurance, Access to a Pension, with employer contributions, Professional development sponsorship, Access to discounted gym membership - and bright, airy offices on stunning grounds with close access to public transport, on-site parking and "Pizza Fridays" - pandemic permitting.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.