- Central Media Manager
- Client-side FMCG
- up to £55k
Working for a leading FMCG business, the Central Media Manager will be the key operations lead to deliver digital transformations and drive media effectiveness across the business.
Ideally you will come from a similar in-house role for FMCG/ consumer brand where you have demonstrated a significant shift in media strategies, transformation and effectiveness.
Reporting to the global Media director and working as part of the European Media team, the purpose of the role is to maximise partnerships with the media agency to ensure media is leveraged effectively:
- Manage the Media Agency partnership globally to develop innovative and creative integrated Media approaches across all channels
- Development of best practice guidelines and toolkits that drive greater Media effectiveness for all Media activities, including traditional, digital, E-commerce and SEO
- Use insight and evidence-based data to help create and manage regional / local annual planning briefs
- Support the implementation and execution of the test and learn group-wide programme
- Manage local Media budgets and assist in development of new models and measurements to determine media effectiveness
- Manage reporting, buying performance, data provision, ROI reporting, digital reporting including tech and data
- Support media optimisation initiatives by working with the Marketing Operations, Insights and Comms team to provide using data and insights
- Support the development of e-commerce and search strategy
- Work with the media agency's strategic team to build and present campaign architectures with global roll-out