Job Title: Video Producer
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health, and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a confident, ambitious Video Production professional who is not afraid to bend the rules, this could be the next step in your career.
About the role
We are looking to hire an experienced video producer who can create, shoot, and edit inspiring, engaging promotional/ film video content for use in our marketing channels, including YouTube and social media.
The role involves regular travel across the world sponsored by the company.
A sneak peak of what your day might look like
* Take a brief to grasp the production team's needs and specifications
* Create a consistent and engaging promotional video
* Run video shoots, including staging, lighting, audio, and operating the camera
* Create the final cut, reordering, and fine-tuning content, then adding effects, titles, audio, music, and grade
* Collaborate with our creative teams to create storyboards, videos, short clips, and stories based on our brand and our products
* Knowledge of relevant social media and digital platforms to develop leading creative content
* Always on the lookout for new content opportunities
* Working closely with directors to present a final promotional video that matches the company's vision
* Proven work experience of 5+ years as a Video Creator and Editor
* Bachelor's degree in film editing or a related degree is required
* Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
* Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g., Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut)
* Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
* Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
* Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
* Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
* Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
* Massage chairs
* Opportunity to progress
* Free on-street parking
* Central Bradford location
* 28 days holidays
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Video Production, Film Editor, Content Creation, Video Creator, Visual Effects Editor, Digital Marketing, Digital Content Production, YouTuber may also be considered for this role.