Job Title: Marketing Account Manager
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire (Flexible Working Available)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A bit about us:
Generate UK is an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency focused on helping companies develop and refine their marketing processes to meet their business goals. Our solutions are very business centric, and we deliver this to a diverse range of customers.
Our services include website/app design and development, digital design and print services, website maintenance, support and hosting, and a wide range of marketing services such as SEO, content marketing, social media, online advertising and email marketing.
Generate UK are looking for a talented, capable and experienced Marketing Account Manager to join their growing agency based in the heart of West Berkshire. This role is suitable for a passionate digital marketer to provide timely, organised and professional support to our Client Services Team to help us deliver marketing plans and activities for a wide range of clients.
Working within the Client Services Team you will have the unique opportunity to be involved in all aspects of agency life. Whether you are running digital campaigns including automation, SEO, advertising, creative content or website updates for your client accounts, it will be your can-do attitude and enthusiasm to ensure our clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
* Managing and ensuring delivery of marketing activities for your clients
* Developing the marketing strategy for your clients in line with their objectives, co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities to budget
* Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans
* Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
* Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
* Knowledge and passion for marketing, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, website usability and measuring successes
* Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications
* Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all client activities are being met and delivered to scope
* Identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities
* 3 years' experience working in a marketing role OR relevant degree/qualification and 2 years working in a marketing role; marketing agency experience/client-facing experience desirable
* Proven track record in account management
* Demonstrable working knowledge of strategy creation, digital marketing, and other digital marketing activities
* Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, presentation, and confident writing copy
* Great attention to detail, organised and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* A fast learner and self-motivated team player who takes initiative and rolls up sleeves when necessary
* Commercially aware and enthusiastic and interested about marketing and current trends
* Marketing agency experience/client-facing experience (desirable)
* Competitive salary
* Clear career path with opportunities to progress
* Ongoing training and development
* Access to employee benefits portal 'Take 5' - flexible working programme
* Regular team days out and incentives
* Optional Company health scheme
* Company auto enrolment pension scheme
* 24 days holiday plus birthday
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV/Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Product Development Executive, Marketing and Sales Executive, Product Development Coordinator, Marketing Executive, Product Executive, Product Developer, Product Coordinator, Commercial Project Executive, Product Development Assistant, New Product Development, Product Development Specialist, Marketing Product Executive, Product Market Strategist, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, SEO Executive, Senior SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, SEO Manager, PPC Specialist, PPC Manager, PPC Executive, Senior PPC Executive, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Pay Per Click Specialist, Google Analytics Account Executive, Account Manager, Commercial Analyst, Senior Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, Business Development, B2B, BDM, Lead Development Executive, will all be considered.