Job Title: Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist
Salary: £45k - £50k (depending on experience)
Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Colebrook Bosson Saunders Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Herman Miller, are international designers, manufacturers, and distributors of award-winning ergonomic products. We strive for new ways to enhance user experience through the seamless connection of people and technology.
CBS requires a vibrant and forward thinking Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist to continually improve and drive CBS' digital and brand offering through a variety of channels including traditional and new media. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Brand, drive forward the digital offer to ensure we are leading across all platforms and constantly challenging and implementing improvements across the business.
* Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Brand, Regional Marketing Managers, Managing Director and Herman Miller Group Marketing on the implementation of the global CBS Marketing strategy and annual plan.
* Manage and maintain current social media channels and advise on new areas of development in support of wider social media content strategy to drive commercial growth.
* Content creation and upkeep of the CBS website (including the creation of digital graphics) in line with wider digital marketing strategy.
* Produce data driven monthly digital reports around Social Media, Website, PPC campaigns and make recommendations with defined actions plans around improvements and new initiatives.
* In conjunction with the Head of Marketing and Brand advise on website improvements, trends and UX in line with wider marketing strategy.
* Work alongside the Head of Marketing and Brand to implement a new brand strategy to position CBS as the thought leader in technology and ergonomic insight and the development of new technology support tools.
* Using Salesforce as a means to facilitate Marketing activities - Be seen as a SF Marketing ambassador.
* Take a leading role in managing external SEO and PPC agencies to drive global website traffic to the CBS websites.
* Work with staff across CBS to source, write, edit and proof online content maintaining a consistent editorial style.
* Working with Illustrator and InDesign in the creation of branded collateral (flyers, brochures, adverts), supporting product instructions.
* In conjunction with the Head of Marketing and Brand be the CBS brand ambassadors ensuring all collateral adheres to CBS brand guidelines.
* Support Marketing team with event logistics.
* Engage and Support Market research activities.
* General support activity such as; market research, maintaining brand guidelines, reporting and invoicing.
* Assist the Marketing team with product photo-shoots.
* Work with external agencies and Marketing agencies to increase market coverage further.
* Undertake other appropriate duties as may be requested by the Head of Marketing.
* Strong Digital Communication background - experience of web content creation, SEO and PPC an advantage.
* Good designs skills with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
* Ability to implement creative ideas from conception through to deployment.
* Ability to communicate and understand technical issues.
* Strong writing, editing experience, able to identify stories and write for the web.
* Keeping to deadlines, able to plan ahead.
* An interest in new technologies.
* 3-5 Years' experience in similar role.
* Experience with content management systems (Wordpress and Magento).
* Keep up to speed on the latest digital development.
* Background of creating HTML E-shots.
* Desired (but not essential) Background of Salesforce (CRM system).
* Knowledge of CSS and HTML.
* Educated to Degree standard or equivalent.
To apply, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Lead, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, SEO Executive, Senior SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, SEO Manager, PPC Specialist, PPC Manager, PPC Executive, Senior PPC Executive, Pay Per Click Specialist, Google Analytics, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, Business Development, B2B, BDM, Lead Development Executive, social media manager, Technical Analyst, Content Manager, social lead, social manager will also be considered for this role.