Job Title: Creative Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Essential Healthcare Solutions is a British owned and managed leading healthcare product and service provider. We supply cutting edge specialist medical products, decontamination, and sanitisation services to over 60 NHS Trusts. We have an exciting opportunity for a creative graphic designer who knows their way around WordPress and has a good understanding of SEO and social media outreach technique to join our marketing team and become the brand guardian of all marketing material that leaves the buildings.
You will be based in our 'State of the Art' offices in Birstall and work with a fun, enthusiastic and ambitious team.
* Creative and visual marketer who will be the Group's brands' guardian - you are the perfect mix of graphic, website designer and marketeer.
* Proficient in the use of Illustrator, Adobe Creative suite, ContentCal and WordPress and have a good understanding of SEO and social media outreach. Video production and editing capabilities would be advantageous.
* Print buying desirable but not essential.
* Have the ability to compile and take good quality briefs for the senior marketing team and freelancers and an ability to manage creative projects ensuring delivery and concepts are on brief and on time.
* You think team first, collaboration is essential to being a successful member of this team.
* Ability to handle a complex and competing sets of priorities, with the ability to identify when issues should be escalated to the Marketing Director.
* Excellent written and verbal English a must
* You will be analytical and full of appropriate ideas while working well under pressure of tight deadlines
* Work with the marketing team to develop printed collateral, website development and implementation, social media assets, campaign planning and management, producing supportive marketing collateral/presentations on InDesign/PowerPoint.
* Take ownership of all design led marketing initiatives enablement including the production of creative, video and PowerPoint sales decks
* Art Direction - organise project photography/videos (shot lists, access arrangements, copyright licences etc.)
* Own the Group's brand folders, online and offline product brochures ensuring they are kept up to date and archived correctly.
* Design all Group's branded collateral (brochures, sales enablement, business cards, trade stands, exhibitions, and merchandise)
* Work with our print agencies to ensure printed collateral meets our very high standards by providing through briefs and working with graphic designers for more complex works
* Assist the social media & Content Manager in keeping our websites up to date and supporting WordPress and HTML coding, working with our Web Developer for more complex pieces
* Take responsibility for print advertising, working with the marketing director and HRBP to procure media space and provide high quality ad graphics that meet publication requirements
* Proven experience working inhouse or marketing/brand agency
* Capable of taking a project from concept to production
* Managing campaign, workflow,
* Full Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop etc) ContentCal
* Good Art Direction/Photography skills
* Good presentation skills PowerPoint/Word
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Personable and able to establish effective relationships with colleagues and customers
* Attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Printing Design, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Print Designer, Pre-Press Operator, Artworker, Graduate Designer, Printing Company, Commercial Experience, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development, Copywriter, Content Marketer, Creator, Junior Content Executive, Marketing Copywriter, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive B2B Copywriter, Marketing Graduate, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation Advisor, InDesign, Photoshop may also be considered for this role.