Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a tenacious, driven, and organised Marketing professional who oozes creativity and can hit the ground running, this could be the next step in your career.
* Create, execute, and oversee compelling marketing campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
* Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
* Developing and implementing long-term marketing and communication strategies to support the business and operational plans.
* Analysing current marketing trends to identify new opportunities.
* Analysing the performance of marketing campaigns to leverage behavioural interest.
* Liaising directly and supporting Sales and production teams with new product collateral.
* Working alongside the Design team to produce online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development.
* Helping to develop a range of promotional activities across the business.
* Providing directional support to the team and working closely with Digital Marketing Manager.
* Experienced in developing and executing engaging marketing campaigns
* Good at multitasking and decision making with strong attention to detail
* A metrics driven individual with a creative flare
* Experienced in using a range of marketing and CRM tools
* Proficient in online marketing and social media
* Experienced in designing user-friendly, interactive applications and networking platforms
We promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and to pave the future of the business.
* Free samples of all our exciting products
* Massage chairs
* 28 days holiday
* Free on-street parking
* Central Bradford location
* Opportunities for progression
* Full training and induction
* Casual Fridays and an early finish
* As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
* Company pension
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Senior Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Lead, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.