Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Microtech Group is an award-winning full service, commercial IT support, Telecommunications, Telehealth and Digital Marketing company.
We have been providing end to end IT services to public, private and third sector organisations for over 35 years.
Our ethos reflects our passion to deliver all forms of IT and digital-related projects to the highest standards, within ever-diminishing time frames and to a diverse range of clients.
We are looking to recruit a Product Manager to join our successful support team.
Our Head Office is located in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire which is easily accessible via fantastic public transport links to Greater Glasgow and surrounding areas.
As Product Manager your will be responsible for providing product vision, creating roadmaps and taking our solutions to market. We're looking for someone who understands technology and the application development process as well as an understanding of health care-focused technology and solutions. The role is based at our head office in Ayrshire with some UK travel required when visiting customers sites.
* Identify user needs through research and analysis
* Manage the product testing process
* Manage the product release process
* Translate business requirements into technical requirements
* Actively participate in design reviews with the development team
* Define and prepare product specifications, maintain and prioritise the feature backlog, and coordinate releases
* Create user stories and work closely with technical teams throughout the wireframe design
* Work closely with the Development Director during design and development phases
* Work closely with the CTO / Technical Director during deployment and transition to support phases
* Maintain Product release notes, documentation and user guides
* Assist with product information when tendering for work
* Work closely with the digital marketing team
* Track product performance indicators such as revenue, product usage analytics
* Project Managing various workstreams
* Experience and deep understanding of the software development lifecycle
* Experience within a product management related technology role essential
* Experience working within in a fast-moving technology company
* Experience driving product developments to completion
* We're looking for the candidate to have a deep understanding of web and app technologies,
* Experience making hard, data-driven decisions
* Experience working within an Agile environment helpful
* Experience managing teams of different skill sets and backgrounds
* Experience managing multiple projects and product lines simultaneously
* Bike to work scheme
* On-site parking
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Product Executive, IT Product Officer, Product Development, Marketing Research, Product, Marketing, IT, Telecoms, will also be considered for this role.