Your new company
We are Hays, the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 81,100 people into permanent jobs and 254,000 people into temporary roles.
Every day, across our business, we benefit society by helping people succeed and enabling organisations to thrive - creating opportunities and improving lives.
Due to exciting changes within our business, we are seeking a new Head of Marketing to manage the UKI Marketing function. The role will be based in Central London with flexible/hybrid working available.
Your new role
The role works with the Customer Experience Director to develop and align marketing strategy/plans with sales to help the company meet key performance objectives, including profit growth, building local awareness, and strengthening the brand's reputation as a leading recruiter in our countries.
You will work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders within our Matrix structure to understand the sales challenges and priorities for each area, and support in the development of tailored marketing plans in line with the available budget and resource.
You will be expected to plan, lead, execute and evaluate a pan-regional or business/product line targeted marketing programmes, offering strategic insight and innovative thinking as well as the professional execution of marketing initiatives.
You will manage day to day deliverables across the central marketing team across the key areas: Marketing Operations & Product; Digital & Data; Communications; and Creative. Core to this role as part of our ongoing Digital Transformation is working with your Digital function to maximise our Digital Tools (CDP/CRM etc.) to drive lead generation, leads scoring, conversion of traffic and effective customer segmentation. Customer acquisition and engagement are high priorities and therefore your role will be responsible for driving the acquisition and retention of customers via digital channels.
You will also play an important role in day-to-day management of the Hays brand, working with Group to maximise the local impact of the brand, and ensure a consistent corporate identity for Hays.
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven experience as a Manager, responsible for large teams (preferably in Matrix environments) of 20+ people
* Track record of structuring/executing strategic marketing programs that demonstrably improved the impact of sales programs in a commercial environment comparable to recruitment
* Proven understanding of the principles of marketing disciplines within the B2B & B2C worlds, including online marketing, creative development, marketing operations, public relations, media planning/buying
* Experience in either developing or utilising attribution and customer lifetime value models to support marketing planning and execution
* Track record in executing against a marketing roadmap including crafting dynamic data-informed, customer-centric and insight-based campaigns, content and messaging that supports the company KPIs through audience growth, engagement, and retention across all channels;
* Managed teams cross functionally with UX/Design, CRM/email, data engineering and mobile/web development teams to develop, lead and execute digital marketing strategies
* Understands product marketing including building customer strategies that are tied to sales cycles and integrated into the sales funnel
* Experience at market segmentation and developing marketing strategies across multiple business or product lines
* Experience in building authentic and long-lasting relationships with new and current customers throughout the customer journey lifecycle;
* An upbeat, self-motivated and driven individual who thrives in a sales-led culture and makes an articulate and enthusiastic communicator
* Demonstrable influencing skills - articulating plans/concepts to results-driven individuals who expect clear outcomes; translating marketing vision into practical solutions/applications. You must be able to handle internal stakeholders through negotiation, conflict resolution, and presentation capabilities
* Expert in customer centricity and building integrated customer journeys across platforms and channels
* Experience in managing and leading teams using sophisticated marketing technology such as automation, SEO, and data analytics tools
* Ability to evangelize about a company's brand values and positioning
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary in the region of £100,000 - £110,000, plus benefits including bonus, holiday, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and a flexible benefits package including options such as buy/sell additional holiday days, dental etc. You will manage a fast-paced and high-performing Marketing team, in a role that offers not just breadth but opportunity to grow and develop your own role as well as the team around you.
This role would be based in Central London; we do offer a flexible, hybrid working arrangement but there is an expectation to be in the office on a regular basis due to the management & strategic priorities of the job.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.